NATIONAL HOUSING FUNDS SCHEME – NHFS
The NHF scheme is for Nigerians in all sectors of the economy, particularly those who are contributing to the National Housing Fund Scheme ; the low and medium-income levels who cannot afford commercial housing loans e.g. civil servants, traders, artisans, commercial drivers, etc.
• 0- 10% equity contribution
• 6% Interest Rate
• Loan per person – 1million – N15milion
• Loan tenor is up to 30 years
• Registration via NHF 1 (employer) and NHF 2 (employee) forms.
• Deducted monthly contributions remitted to FMBN promptly (At least 6 months contributions should be made)